Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How Homework has come a long way since I was in school…


Oh My Goodness, I had an experience this weekend helping my son look up information for his history report. We needed to look up information on Colonial Pennsylvania using creditable websites. Well here are some of the annoying parts of looking up info on the internet for a Mom.

1. Video on websites which instantly pops up and starts playing is annoying, especially when it is two girls arguing, very distracting.

2. You have to be very careful when clicking on websites even when you put in Colonial Pennsylvania you still might get nude pictures of people, yes this happened to me with my son sitting right there. You know how your parents had you cover your eyes when sexy scenes came on the movies, well when clicking on a website with your child next to you…you might want to have them cover their eyes first.

3. Websites are very confusing when they are trying to sell you stuff the second you come into the store. I really don’t like a sales person jumping on me the minute I walk into a store and the rule applies to websites since they are the new store locations for most businesses.



As a Woman, Mom and Business Owner I learned a lot about homework and the internet this weekend and thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment