Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love

LOVE

I Choose to live in love ~ I embrace love and wholeness ~ With each breath I am filled with self-love and well-being ~Love and healing energy surround me ~ As I live in the energy of perfect self-love I am restored to wholeness and peace ~ I am blessed with perfect loving thoughts ~ My mind, body, and spirit are renewed in love and wholeness ~ As I love myself, I am filled with the unlimited possibilities of living in perfect love of all humanity ...By ABDAIA

It is through Love we can find the possibilities waiting for us.  It is not that you have to have a love relationship to act upon love.  There are relationships all around us waiting for us to give love to and the most important person to give to first is you.  Loving our self is not what we have been taught to do.  We have been told it selfish and not nice.  I am hear to say this is an old belief and is holding people back from having true love relationships in their lives.  The only way to truly have deep loving relationships in our lives is to truly love ourselves deeply first. 

Join me at one of the book clubs or meet up groups in the area to learn how to start allowing the love to flow to you.  The next meet up for SWFL Living YOUR Life Purpose is
Friday 6:30 ~ 7:30 pm
Panera Bread Coconut Point Estero, FL

Sending Love to all
Mir Lynne Pietrzyk

No comments:

Post a Comment