Thursday, May 10, 2012

Saying No – Speaking YOUR TRUTH

When one takes a moment to look at images that appear when searching the word NO on the internet, you will see why we as a society have not been so good at saying NO - it seems so harsh and unloving yet we are here to love and connect with others. There are defiantly things we use a harsh NO for - things like drugs, bullies, and other evil low energy habits of society.


What I want to speak about is the common “No” to the people you love, your spouse, your children, parents, friends, and your boss.  The harshness of the word holds us back from using it because we don’t want to hurt others and we are unsure of what will happen in the relationship if we do.  So what can we do about this?


We can learn a new way, a loving and open way to speak our Truth.  Here are a few that I have used with a little practice you to will be able to sit comfortably with saying them to those you love.

 “Now is not a good time for me”

“I hear you and I understand how important it is to you and I wish you success for me it is not a good time to start something new”

“I would love to help you and I know the time has to be right for me to fully help, I also know that right now is not a good time for me”

“I need to be at home this evening based on my day I will have to decline from our dinner plans” 



 As you learn to speak from your heart you will find that everyone benefits from your Truth.



Blessings of truth,

Mir Lynne Pietrzyk

If you are interested in learning more about speaking your Truth contact Lynne Pietrzyk at lynne@shiftandwakeup.com for group/private coaching programs and free radio show

No comments:

Post a Comment