What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is motivational, inspiring, positive, exciting and action driven. Life coaching helps you look at where you are now and where you’d like to be, and helps you build the bridge to close the gap. By raising awareness and encouraging you to take responsibility for your life, life coaching can help you rise to your own particular challenge and go further than you ever thought possible.
Sounds good so far, but what if you’re unsure if your issues are suitable for coaching? The only way to be really sure is to have an informal chat with a life coach. However, have a look at the following statements and see if they apply to you. Shift and Wake Up, offers a 30 minute informal chat for those wanting to know more, please contact us to schedule an appointment. Call today 239-253-2884 or email email@example.com
• I've had a problem or challenge that's been around for a long time, but I've never managed to sort it out.
• I have a pressing issue to resolve but don't know where to start.
• My life seems to be all work and no play.
• I think things would be great if only I had …..a new job, I could lose weight, I could sell my house…………etc.
• I would just like to run my ideas past someone who isn't going to pour cold water over them all the time.
• I feel isolated in my job but find it difficult to talk to colleagues in case they take it as a sign that I've failed.
• I'm hiding relationship problems because I can't share them with family and friends, as this would feel disloyal to my partner.
• I'm in a rut and feel too drained to get out of it.
• I've lost direction.
If you've identified with one or more of these statements, then life coaching could make the difference you're looking for.
The Benefits of Having a Life Coach
You get to talk about your problems and challenges with someone who's not going to interrupt you, make judgments about you, criticize what you're saying, or offer opinions based on their own experience.
• If you're feeling negative and lacking in motivation, your coach will help you challenge limiting assumptions and beliefs you may be holding, about the situations you find yourself in, that are stopping you moving forward.
• Life coaching will give you the space and time to think through your challenges and options.
• You can use your life coach as a sounding board for all of your ideas, like your business plan, what to put in a presentation, how to have a successful interview, how to start a new hobby, your new fitness regime; the list is endless.
• If you've lost direction, your coach will help you to focus by setting you some highly effective exercises designed to help you identify what you'd like to have, be and do.
• If you've got a nagging doubt about what you're doing in your life or things just don't feel right, but you don't know why, it may be that your not sticking to your values, the things that are most important to you, like achievement, dom, success, caring for others, peace of mind etc. Your coach will help you discover your true values, and help you work on a plan for fulfilling them.
• Everything you say will be in total confidence.
Your coach will offer suggestions if it is appropriate and something you would welcome.
How Does Life Coaching Work?
Coaching can be face to face or on the telephone. You will meet/ring your coach at a pre-arranged time for weekly sessions, which can last between 30 and 60 minutes.
During that time, your coach will establish what area you are wanting to discuss, and encourage you, with a series of questions to set a goal. With guidance from your coach, you will explore various options open to you that might enable you to take a step nearer to your goal.
Life Coaching has helped many who have been suffering from infidelity, career transitions, loss of spiritual connection, and lack of confidence.
Call today 239-253-2884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Shift and Wake Up Fan Page on Facebook