Gratitude and Oneness
November is a month of abundance from all that the year has brought us through our thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions. Taking time to look at what you have in your life (relationships, health, wealth, spirituality, and career) will give you a clue of where your thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions have been throughout the year. November gives us a chance to reflect and prepare our path for the new year to come.
"It is a time that awakens fresh revelations about our purpose and life development".
Facts from WikipediaNovember (i// noh-VEM-bər) is the eleventh month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars and one of four months with the length of 30 days. November was the ninth month of the ancient Roman calendar. November retained its name (from the Latin novem meaning "nine") when January and February were added to the Roman calendar. November is a month of spring in the Southern Hemisphere and autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. Therefore, November in the Southern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of May in the Northern Hemisphere and vice versa.
November starts on the same day of the week as February in common years and March every year. November ends on the same day of the week as August every year. November starts on the same day of the week as June of the previous year in common years and September and December of the previous year in leap years. November ends on the same day of the week as March and June of the previous year in common years and September of the previous year in leap years.
- Native American Heritage Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- COPD Awareness month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)
- Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month
- American Diabetes Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- National Homeless Youth Awareness Month
- Crohn's & Ulcerative Colitis Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month in the United States
- Holy Souls in Purgatory (Roman Catholic Church)
- International Drum Month
- National Stomach Cancer Awareness Month (United States)
- National Prematurity Awareness Month (United States)
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month
- No Shave November
- National Adoption Awareness Month (United States)
- National Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month